+ Rockin Ron's Diary: Seems like yesterday...but reckon I've been negligent on posting! Doh.

Rockin Ron's Diary

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Seems like yesterday...but reckon I've been negligent on posting! Doh.






















Dear Diary...Sorry I've been neglectful of your needs, but I'm here now so please forgive me. Let me see, what pix to post? So much has happened since my last visit I'll try and not do it randomly. My buddy Wuddle never seems to forget to update, maybe I should appoint him as my Secretary and have him sort me out.

So now you know, I've gotten another year older....39 for the 17th time now :)

My wife and UK kids at a Posh due in Bath.

I'm still enjoying the life on the water with my 12 footer!

I'm not called Rockin Ron for naught. Learnin' how to become a Guitar Hero.

Me and my Orange feathered friend, Mr. Pat. What a star he is.
My UK family back home in Canada, July, 2009 @ Cape Enrage, Albert County, N.B.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home